close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.
Rhome Council Meeting this Thursday, June 23, 2022, begins with REGULAR SESSION at 6 pm!: See the Event Calendar for Agenda and Agenda Packet.

Animal Control

Rhome Animal Control Services are provided by Wise County Animal Control. Please call Rhome Police Department at 817-636-2400 or Rhome City Hall at 

817-636-2462 if you have an animal issue.

All animals within the city limits of Rhome must be registered. To obtain a tag, send the $6.00 fee, vaccination records, and registration form to Rhome City Hall.

Animal Registration Form